As an API first company, HelloSign is dedicated to craft the best developer experience for our customers. We provide an easy-to-integrate and straightforward API, clean documentation, free and professional API support, and more to make eSignatures accessible and available to all developers. To further grow our developer community, we’re always looking for opportunities to meet with developers in tech conferences and events.
Today, we are thrilled to announce HelloSign will be sponsoring this year’s Postman Galaxy event. Postman is a leading collaboration platform for API development with a community of millions of developers. HelloSign provides a Postman collection for developers to try and test our API, and we’re excited to meet with developers across the globe at the event.
Postman Galaxy is a 3-day event, from Feb 2 to Feb 4. Each day, our engineers will demonstrate HelloSign API during live sessions at our virtual booth. We invite you to stop by our virtual booth where you’ll be able to speak to one of our developer advocates and learn about the HelloSign API. Additionally, we will be hosting a few short sessions during the event dates:
- Easy eSignature testing using the HelloSign Postman Collection: Taylor Krusen, Developer Evangelist at Dropbox, will showcase how to use the HelloSign Postman Collection to test various eSignature workflows.
- Embedding eSignature in your app with few lines of code: Ruben Rincon, Developer Evangelist at Dropbox, will walk through the process of embedding eSignature directly in your application using the HelloSign API.
- Optimizing the signing experience with HelloSign API: Nicolas Wu, Product Marketing Manager at Dropbox, will share a few eSignature use cases and how the HelloSign API can be used to customize user’s onboarding experience.
How to Visit Our Virtual Booth at Postman Galaxy
Once you’re in the event platform for Postman Galaxy, head on over to the Expo tab and look for HelloSign. Come say hello in the chat--we’d love to meet you! We’ll also have an exclusive offer for any booth attendees, find out more below.
Book a Meeting with Us to Learn More about HelloSign API
If you are attending Postman Galaxy 2021, you can visit the HelloSign booth to book your meeting and receive a $50 Amazon gift card*.
This meeting is perfect for you if:
- You’re thinking about integrating eSignatures in your app (and could use a little help in architecting a solution)
- You care about branding during the signing experience
- You want to learn more about how other businesses in your industry have successfully integrated eSignatures
- You want to see how HelloSign API compares to other eSignature solutions
Excited to see you all at the event and at our virtual booth! Sign up now.